May his soul rest in eternal peace. My sincere condolences to the family
and may the good Lord comfort them at this trying moment. Great background
information about him, if only you could also add something about his
family background, will be of an added advantage example, district of
origin etc. Home is home, it helps to identify with the roots.

Christine