From: Hussein Amin <husseinjur...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:44 PM
Subject: [WestNileNet] CONGRATULATIONS DR. RIEK MACHAR.
To: Ugandans-at-heart <ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com>

Congratulations to SPLM/IO leader Dr. Riek Machar Teny on his new
appointment by presidential decree as First Vice President of the Republic
of South Sudan.

This means more hope for peace.

A presidential election as soon as is possible will surely guarantee more
long term stability to our conflict prone neighbours.

Hussein Lumumba Amin
Kampala, Uganda.