#Milton is there way to get to know and access as a national company the
concept paper and master plan with the cost of compensation of land owners
on this plot......it appears both political will and lack compensation has
hit a snag.

Some investors through local companies networks and proper MoU signed with
government could easily invest and with an aim of future returns of
investment, only if government is  open to such moves publicly ...read this
http://www.monitor.co.ug/SpecialReports/Arua-airport-project-stalls-over-land-conflictShut-gateway/-/688342/1918210/-/item/0/-/uk25lh/-/index.html

Odama