If I were to worry about everything people say about my family, I could
also pray that those who wish us hell, let them "rot in hell" themselves.
Simple, isn't it?
But with all the violence, lies, rape, injustice, infectious diseases,
death, drugs, stigma, Luweero triangle, electoral fraud, abortions, global
warming, theft, Joseph Kony, neo-colonialism, the AIDS pandemic, murder,
cocaine, climate change, Libya, torture, Nebanda, EU refugee crisis,
cancer, amputations, Afghanistan, racism, mass graves, South Sudan, zikka
virus, water-boarding, Central African Republic violence, endemic
corruption, Migingo Island, terrorism, Gupta family, Mediterranean sea
migrants, tsunami's, Syria, tuberculosis, western fascism, carpet bombing,
human-trafficking, Tony Blair, slavery, Hiroshima, sectarianism, CIA
assassinations, malaria, drone attacks, sexual assault, Al-Shabaab, ebola,
segregation, Third term projects, Ukraine, miscarriages, George Bush,
exploitation, diarrhea, Islamic State, car accidents, malicious abuse,
Malaysian Airlines, Rwanda genocide, Abu Ghraib prison, hunger, slander,
Fukushima nuclear disaster, drought, Boko Haram, inequality, STD's,
poverty, illiteracy, war, homosexuality, Nazi camps, Gaza, greed,
selfishness and political hypocrisy, I am afraid hell seems like what most
poor people around the world already suffer at the moment. And we still
have to find solutions to these problems, don't we? So to those who wish us
bad, kindly find your nearest hell on earth.