himself in and face justice. My Office will continue to galvanise efforts
to arrest him. Anyone who has information about the whereabouts of Joseph
Kony is invited to contact my Office at the following email (
otp.uganda.investigat...@icc-cpi.int) or to send a text message only to the
following Ugandan local number +25678-0245609.
Sending such information to the Court is an act of courage that will help
to put an end to Joseph Kony’s alleged criminal mistreatment of his own
people and those of other nations."

Mme Fatou Bensouda,
Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
01/04/2016

Full message here:
icc-cpi.int/EN_Menus/icc/press%20and%20media/press%20releases/pages/160401-otp-stat.aspx