Most communities in Africa's Great Lakes region have many similar basic
problems. While this means there is so much that needs to be done, it also
can be seen as ethical opportunity.
Investment that is focused on much needed basic solutions is meaningful
business which will therefore find meaningful opportunities here. Such
investment doesn't necessarily have to come from overseas. We know our
problems best. From ingenious citizens to ingenious university students,
thank God that today we can actually try to solve most of these problems
ourselves.