Dear Friends

Any West Niler with 1st class degree in Science or Business courses,
indenting to join Masters. A UK based NGO has silently being taking both
refugees and few Ugandan natives I shared today with the focal person at
Protea Hotel today in Global Alliance week meeting on Education Financing,
where DEOs and FENU and other personalities where involved, with Jessica
Alupo as a Guest and assistant commissioner of education.

I had a private discussion with one of the Program managers on scholarship
program and is the one in charge, those who fall within the bracket above I
can link you to the person at no cost, he will deal with you accordingly
and transparently.

Peter
0753927432