Dear all,

Please note that there will be transport for those intending to travel for
Bishop Emeritus Burial in Arua. There is a bus for 10:00am and two buses for
10:00pm please read the details below;

“Thanks everybody for the progress so far. We still have a lot to do. I would
like to update you on the transport arrangements.

1. I have contacted Mr James Nyakuni. He has offered 2 buses. They will depart
on Tuesday 6/9/2016 at 10.00 pm from Christ the King. Ms Lemaru Lucy (Tel
0759/0785-202322, email lucy.lem...@yahoo.com <mailto:lucy.lem...@yahoo.com> )
and Mr Anguyo (Tel 0772-198988) will be the contact persons.

2. IUEA has also offered transport. Mr Kaku (Tel 0700658514) is the contact
person. The buses will depart on Tuesday 6/9/2016 at 10.00 am from Centenary
Park.

3. There will be registration desk at Christ the King starting tomorrow in the
morning. It will be manned by Mrs Bako Rose Moro (Tel 0779161631, 0751329741)
and Mr Adia (Tel 0758962562). Mr Eyoga Kennedy and Mr Abima Stephen are
requested to coordinate the registration process.

4. The transport fare is Ushs 40,000.00 return. The buses will return on
Wednesday 7/9/2016 after the burial.

5. Sr Lilly Driciru should communicate the information on radio and social
media. The Finance Committee should facilitate the process (Eng Amayo and Sr
Bayiru).

6. Hon Atiku Bernard will represent the Kampala Committee on the Central
Organizing Committee. There are issues at home which need our help.

7. Mr Okuti should upload the information on all social media.

Thank you very. We should go for the burial in large numbers.

[For]/

Amandua Jacinto.”

Kind regards

Richard