AN INVITATION TO AFRICA: DEAR AMERICANS!

We recognize the unprecedented situation unfolding in your once great
country.

Indeed I understand that many are literally feeling sick both physically
and mentally by the recent turn of events.

It is for this reason that I would like to join all those inviting you
abroad, whether you are black, white, yellow, red, or blue, as long as you
are currently feeling the malaise, to come to any country in Africa, away
from all the trauma everywhere around you today.

There are those who said they would leave the country if the elections went
one way.

To them I advise that they cancel their decision, and hang in there.

You would then be able to help create the open and respected nation you
want rather than leaving the dirty work to those who can't leave the
country.

You have four years.

But mark my words. Things will get worse before they get better.

For those experiencing the health concerns, here in Africa you and your
beloved family can fully recover by embarking on a meaningful community
project or business venture of your own for example.

While simultaneously enjoying tourism: the wildlife, the great hospitality,
the unique indeginous cultures, and the history.

All in a peaceful, comfortable and serene environment (with wifi).

Seriously though!

Until such a time that America is great again.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hussein Lumumba Amin
14/11/2016