Dear Brothers and sisters,
I posting you this link about a research done by Center for Disease Control
(CDC), well renown institution around the world. I found the research
intriguing and an eye opener. Although this research was done in USA,
awareness about these forms of common cancer and prevention methods is a
powerful tool.

http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/prevention/vaccination.htm.

Please copy and paste this link in your browser bar.  The information IS
short and precise and easy to read by lay men. Pass this information to
people in your network. You have heard the common proverb "PREVENTION IS
BETTER THAN CURE". Good education and knowledge never enough.

You will find the information on the following cancer types extremely
indispensable

   - Breast Cancer
   - Prostate Cancer
   - Lung Cancer
   - Colon Cancer
   - Cervical Cancer
   - Ovarian Cancer
   - Liver Cancer
   - Skin Cancer

Stay safe and live long. Wish you Happy Holidays