Dear Male,

Thanks for the inspirational story!
African Union is a new a political platform, and may take over 10-20 years
to align it's strong foundation hope if will not break in the middle as
it's fed on political ideologies.

Disable people suffer, just imaging in Uganda, the government made it clear
for all deaf, blind and lame to access support this disappeared in thin
air,  it's only organizations struggling to supplement, relying on
politicians is OK but suicidal always, let the communities through
organisations and associations get empowered as government supplements.

Just in West Nile in any district office try to ask for data on disability
by village, they don't have you will be shocked, I tried Maracha and Arua,
we failed, I engaged two female MPs of Arua and Maracha, who volunteered to
help in logistics, we found over 500 suffering from different alignments
and need support, and this wasn't comprehensive assessment.

Peter