On 10/01/2001 08:50:18 ZIGLIO Frediano wrote:

>I suggest two parameter:
>- rollback-size
>- rollback-check-size
>where 0 <= rollback-check-size <= rollback-size
>The first for calculate the beginning of range (filesize - rollback-size)
>and the second for check (wget should check the range [filesize -
>rollback-size,filesize - rollback-size + rollback-check-size) )

I was thinking of making -c have an optional parameter specifying the rollback.
If this was defaulted to 0, it can be given to lseek( , , SEEK_END )
(it would be nice if it could accept a 'k' suffix)

The check size then could be specified separately.

Csaba

--
Csaba Ráduly, Programmer - OS/2                      Sophos Anti-Virus
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   http://www.sophos.com