Piotr Sulecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Ave!
>
> > No, no evil intentions, and no omission, either, as far as I can see:
> >
> > % zcat /usr/local/sw/wget/wget-1.6.tar.gz | tar xf -
> > % fgrep -n Piotr src/ChangeLog
> > 370:    (getftp): Applied Piotr Sulecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'s
> > % head -372 wget-1.6/src/ChangeLog | tail -3
> >         (getftp): Applied Piotr Sulecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'s
> >         patch to work around FTP servers that incorrectly respond to the
> >         "REST" command with the remaining size rather than the total file size.
>
> My sincerest apologies. I only checked wget-1.6/ChangeLog and didn't
> even think of looking anywhere else.
>
> I'm really sorry.

No problem.  It is unusual to have different ChangeLog files for different
directories.  Perhaps I should rename README.branches (not present in 1.6)
to ChangeLog.README and include a new section at the beginning revealing the
existence of the other ChangeLog files.

Dan Harkless            | To help prevent SPAM contamination,
GNU Wget co-maintainer  | please do not mention this email
http://sunsite.dk/wget/ | address in Usenet posts -- thank you.