I'm trying to retrieve information from a website, but to get to the
page I want, there is a form submission using the POST method. I've
tried everything I know to do, including using a --header="POST /
HTTP/1.0" parameter, but with all the errors I'm getting, I'm starting
to come to the conclusing that wget is only capable of GET http
requests. That would explain why it's called wget and not wpost, right?
Am I correct in this assumption?

If so, does anyone have any ideas how I might retrieve the webpage
beyond the POST form? I'd really appreciate any help you might have for
me.

Cyrus