Greetings, humans!

I'd like to use wget to take a snapshot of www.theonion.com.  On that
site, all of the graphics are served from "graphics.theonion.com",
and there's a bunch of other sub-domains as well.  Also, it links over
to "www.theonionavclub.com", which I would also like to "mirror."
How can I do this in a way that allows me to basically get any domain
"*.theonion.com" and "*.theonionavclub.com", but not get anything
else?

The closest I've come is (and there's lots of extraneous stuff in there):

> wget -r -l inf -k -p --wait=1 -H
>--domains=theonion.com,graphics.theonion.com,www.theonion.com,theonionavclub.com,www.theonionavclub.com
> http://www.theonion.com

Could someone help me out with this?

Thanks much,
CJ

WOW: Rapacious           | A priest advised Voltaire on his death bed to
apocalyptech.com/wow     |  renounce the devil.  Replied Voltaire, "This
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     |              is no time to make new enemies."