On 4 Oct 2001, at 11:35, Brian Harvell wrote:

> I want to emulate a brower by downloading all of the objects on a single page.
> The -p option is close however it doesn't work completely when there are
> frames on the page. It downloads the frame but not the images etc on the frame.
>
> Anyone know of an easy way to make that happen? I need wget to recurse for the
> frame only.

I suppose that if you know in advance that the page you are
downloading is a frameset, you could recurse it one level deep with
page-requisites, e.g.:

  wget -r -l 1 -p http://somesite/frame.html

That wouldn't work as is if the page contains framesets within
framesets, however. What you really want is for the -p option
itself to be recursive to some extent (which sounds a bit dangerous
- at the moment it only gives you one extra level) or to have a
separate option called something like frame-requisites to indicate
that you want that behavior.