Please,

Don't send again such an heavy program to all people; more than 15 minutes
to download it!

I really want to unsubscribe but I don't remember which address I used to
register. It was like *@delcampe.com (I am owner of this domain)

Please advise. I delete message for months now... Very borying

Thx, Seb Delcampe