The enclosed patch makes wget compile and work for windows.

Changelog:
        *  various missing files added in windows Makefiles;
        *  config.h.ms, mswindows.h: defined HAVE_ISATTY, use
           _isatty for MS VC; somebody with Borland compiler
           please check and provide patch if possible;
        *  cmpt.c: provided usleep somewhat-emulation

Update: the above statement was true for the cvs sources of two (three?)
days ago; with the current ones I consistently get something like this:

D:\Wip\Wget\wget.wip\src\t>..\wget -d -v -l1 http://www.cnn.com
DEBUG output created by Wget 1.8-dev on Windows.

--12:27:22--  http://www.cnn.com/
           => `www.cnn.com/index.html'
Resolving www.cnn.com... done.
Caching www.cnn.com => 207.25.71.5 207.25.71.20 207.25.71.25
207.25.71.27 207.25.71.28 207.25.71.29
Releasing 008D01B0 (new refcount 1).
Retrying.

--12:27:24--  http://www.cnn.com/
  (try: 2) => `www.cnn.com/index.html'
Found www.cnn.com in host_name_addresses_map (008D01B0)

--12:27:26--  http://www.cnn.com/
  (try: 3) => `www.cnn.com/index.html'
Found www.cnn.com in host_name_addresses_map (008D01B0)
Releasing 008D01B0 (new refcount 1).
Retrying.

(ecc.)
Same with other hosts

Could somebody please confirm if this is a problem with my build ?

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A.            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Via Ferretto, 1            ph  x39-041-5907073