I'm not sure if the human list administrators at sunsite.dk
actually read the lists they host - probably not. However they
should be reading posts sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think non-subscribers should at a minimum be able to post to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], but maybe posting to [EMAIL PROTECTED] could be
blocked. This would be ineffective at the moment as posts to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] get sent to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list anyway!

I wonder what sort of spam filtering is being done at the moment,
if any?