What we cannot seem to get through to the thick-headed people is THE
AUTOMATED UNSUBSCRIBE PROCEDURE IS BROKEN, AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME.
FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS YOU SO "HELPFULLY" EXPLAIN IS
POINTLESS, BECAUSE THE AUTOMATED UNSUBSCRIBE PROCEDURE IS BROKEN, AND HAS
BEEN FOR A LONG TIME.  SENDING EMAIL TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] WILL NOT
DO THE TRICK BECAUSE THE AUTOMATED UNSUBSCRIBE PROCEDURE IS BROKEN, AND HAS
BEEN FOR A LONG TIME.

Do you get it now?  We are asking for the list admins to fix the list so we
can stop bothering people on the list.  Do you get it now?

--
Jim McMaster
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Hack