Hello,

I'm trying to unsubscribe from this ML, but nothing works.
I sent mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and never got any reply ; same when
sending mail to wget-unsubscribe.

Is the mailing list administrator reading this, and if so can he gives
some infos on what's going on ?

Sorry for sending Off Topic in the ML, but as I really tried the official
methods to unsubscribe, it's the only possibility left to me.

Nicolas Pomarede                   e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates ?"