On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Hack [iso-8859-1] Kampbjørn wrote:

>No problem here but then it's only version 1.7.1

Yes, 9 times out of 10, I have no problem either.  But every once in a
while, it fails for no apparent reason.  I have it running in a cron job
(its purpose is to test that our WebObjects app is still running - not what
wget was intended for, I know...) every 5 minutes and it fails
unexplainably once or twice a day.

My current workaround is to hack my script to do multiple retries by hand
if the request is an https.  If you like, I can send you my script and the
params that I call it with...

>> If there is any other info I can give you, let me know.
>
>You have already done the exceptional: providing debug output !

:-)

sacha

--
Sacha Michel Mallais                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Global Village Consulting Inc.              http://www.global-village.net/sacha