I'm using -html-extension to append files with the html extension.
Debug log is below.  I'm not getting the expected result, and I'm hoping
someone can determine the problem.  For testing purposes, I've got a cgi
script that generates the html for a page.  The server, that the cgi is
running on, has mime type set to text/html.

As an aside, the page requisites aren't loaded either.  Could this be
because the file doesn't initially have the html extension, so wget
doesn't go back and grab all images, etc?

Thanks,
Picot

*********************
The wget call looks like this:

./wget  -da extlog --html-extension --convert-links --page-requisites
--tries=3 --timeout=60 --ignore-length  --no-http-keep-alive
--cookies=off -i ID_11

**********************
The output from my debug log looks like this:

DEBUG output created by Wget 1.8.1 on solaris2.8.

Loaded ID_11 (size 28).
Enqueuing http://host:port/PET.cgi at depth 0
Queue count 1, maxcount 1.
Dequeuing http://host:port/PET.cgi at depth 0