On 22 Mar 2002 at 4:08, Hrvoje Niksic wrote:

> The suggestion of having more than one admin is good, as long as there
> are people who volunteer to do it besides me.

I'd volunteer too, but don't want to be the only person moderating
the lists for the same reasons as yourself. (I'm also completely
clueless about the process of moderating mailing lists at the
moment!)

> I also have to check with the sunsite.dk people whether the ML
> manager, ezmlm, can handle this.

If it only handles a single moderator account, perhaps a secure
web-based email account could be set up for moderation purposes
which the real moderators could log into on a regular basis.