Csaba Ráduly wrote:

> I see that wget handles <SCRIPT> with tag_find_urls, i.e. it tries to
> parse whatever it's inside.
> Why was this implemented ? JavaScript is most
> used to construct links programmatically. wget is likely to find
> bogus URLs until it can properly parse JavaScript.

wget is parsing the attributes within the <script> tag, i.e., <script
src="url">. It does not examine the content between <script> and </script>.

It looks for src="url" because the source file is just another file that may
need to be copied (along with all the other files that are needed to mirror
a site).

Tony