Hi Dale!

> Do I have to do 4 separate logins passing my username/passowrd each time?
> If not, how do I list the 4 separate directories I need to pull files from
> without performing 4 logins?
you should be able to put the four files into a .txt file and then
use this txt-file with -i filename.txt
I use windows, so if you run Linux your fileextension may differ
(right?)
Also please note that I have neither used wget on a password-protected
site
nor on ftp, so I may be wrong here.

> We are behind a firewall, I can't see how to pass the proxy server IP
> address to wget. And unfortunately, our IT group will not open up a hole for
> me to pull these files.
No problem, use
proxy = on
http_proxy = IP/URL
ftp_proxy = IP/URL
proxy_user = username
proxy_password = proxypass
in your wgetrc.
This is also included in the wget manual,
but I, too, was too dumb to find it. ;)

CU
Jens