Hello wget hackers :)

    While mirroring Debian I killed wget, and when resuming the
mirroring one of the files in the remote site 'shrunk' (correctly, it
is updated daily). The problem is that, being the new size smaller
than the old, wget doesn two things wrong:

    - First, it doesn't retrieve the file *entirely*, as it should do
(IMHO) if the remote file is smaller than the local copy.
    - Second, it fails with: "progress.c:552: create_image: Assertion `percentage <=
100' failed."
fail that is perfectly logical: the computed percentage, being the
remote file smaller, is bigger than 100%.

    Please note that this assertion is correct, and it's violated
just as a consequence of the above noted behaviour. If wget gets
entirely files smaller or newer than the local copy, the assertion
will be respected.

    If you need more info, please don't doubt to ask and I'll try to
provide all information I can.

    Thanks a lot :)
    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado