Hi all.

Sorry for my asking but I am new user of wget. At first I have to say that
this utility is realy great.
I am asking you for help. I was carefuly listening the debat about
robots.txt, but it is not solving my problem.
I am using wget (the latest version) under Red Hat 6.2 in the mirroring mode.
Some pages are unfortunately written strictly for MS Internet Explorer - due
to JavaScripts or iframe. When I want to mirror this page I have to to set
user-string as looking asi MS IE :-(
I was trying:
--user-agent=Mozilla/4.0
--user-agent=MSIE/6.0
But it does not work :-(
I have read in wget manual that this could be seen as a violation of
browser-developer's law. But I am using it for my own purpose, so it could
get through.

Thanks for all answers and suggestions.
Jakub

Jakub Grosman