Hi all.

I have one question (you have already helped me, so I hope it could happen
the same once again).
I have script for downloading gif files from different sites (they are called
from PostgreSQL database).
I am downloading the files from WWW and creating suck.html, where are defined
URL, which fulfil my condition (using awk), after I run wget once again and
getting the files defined in suck.html, but there must be some error :-((

First run of wget: WGET -m -l1 -nd -np $SITE
Second run  of wget (using the suck.html): WGET -m -l1 --base=$SITE -H -F -i
$TMPDIR/suck.html

Error message in the log file: 790 Segmentation fault      $WGET -m -l1
--base=$SITE -H -F -i $TMPDIR/suck.html

When I am using the wget in normal mode (not using the mirror mode),
everything is working fine. Is it a problem of mirroring or unkonow/known bug?

Thanks for help and your time
Jakub