Sorry for this wrong email.
I found that the reason that wget crashs is not
because the redirection circle detection.It's because
I changed the code:-).
When redirection cycle is detected by wget,wget will
not store the pages on the local disk.While I continue
to delete the page,So error takes place.
Sorry for the wrong information.Wget is very very
robust!!!