Okay, I re-read the info files and found:

`-k'
`--convert-links'
     Convert the non-relative links to relative ones locally.  Only the
     references to the documents actually downloaded will be converted;
     the rest will be left unchanged.

     Note that only at the end of the download can Wget know which
     links have been downloaded.  Because of that, much of the work
     done by `-k' will be performed at the end of the downloads.

Will this convert /js to something that is relative to the download
directory?  If so, I guess that's the answer.  Why this isn't the default,
at least for mirroring?  Wouldn't you always want this when mirroring a
site?

Thanks again,

Scott

--
Scott D. Anderson
Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts