On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> "Reply to questions and help out" cannot get wget release to anywhere else.
> My last email simply asked for a change in the way wget gets updated and
> released, no matter it is one person or multiple people "wget team".

Now, let's not be totally ignorant here, please.

Since the team is only one person and that single person is away, it will be
hard to get help from the team.

If the team would consist of more people, it would be less likely that the
whole team would all be away at the same time.

I did not complain on your behaviour or anyting, I was only mentioning the
need for a wget team bigger than one person.

And I've done this before. Multiple times.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77