The HTML of those pages contains the meta-tag

and Wget listened, and only downloaded the first page.

Perhaps Wget should give a warning message that the file contained a
meta-robots tag, so that people aren't quite so dumb-founded.

/a

--
Consider supporting GNU Software and the Free Software Foundation
By Buying Stuff - http://www.gnu.org/gear/