Dear all,

I found that some pages give a different reply, when queried with
different tools. For instance:

retrieves a re-direction header (HTTP 302). Then, wget follows the
redirection. On the other side

retrieves a standard page (HTTP 200).
Is this a bug (of GET, wget?) or a "feature"?

I realized this problem when testing two different Java program to
download pages from a URL. One uses a Java socket, the other uses Java
URLConnection. Well, **even if the request and the headers sent are the
same - byte-by-byte **, the two program gets different results. In
particular, the raw socket communication behaves like "wget", the other
using Java URLConnection, behaves like "GET".

What do you think?
Thank you, guys
        Diego