Georg Bauhaus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>>  What do you think about this patch:
>
> +  if (USLEEP_usec > 0)                               \
> +    usleep (USLEEP_usec);                    \
> +} while (0)
>
> Could you change this to have proper number conversions?

I'm not sure why the above is in any way improper.  usleep is not a
variadic function -- as long as it is declared by system headers, the
compiler should automatically perform the cast.

> works as expected (I haven't tried for sleep). Otherwise Como and gcc
> will compile this without error, but the program will take a (very) long
> sleep using como.

It sounds like your usleep function is undeclared.  See if "<compiler>
-E" reports the declaration of usleep.  I can add the cast to work
around the problem, but it should not be required.