Hello Heiko!

> I added a wget-complete-stable.zip, if you want to link to a fixed url
> use
> that, I'll update it whenever needed. Currently it is the same archive
> as the wget-wget-1.9.1b-complete.zip .

Great! Thank you very much, Heiko.
I think I'll use it on my wgetgui page as well! :)
But what would you prefer?
Until now, I linked to your main page.
Would you mind if people short-cut this?

[SSL-enabled / plain binaries]
> the ssl version". As long as the libraries are placed somewhere in the
> path
> OR simply kept in the same directory where wget is the ssl version is
> fine for everything after all.

I agree.
What do you think about adding a "latest-ssl-libraries.zip"?

Kind regards
Jens

--
+++ Mailpower für Multimedia-Begeisterte: http://www.gmx.net/topmail +++
250 MB Mailbox, 1 GB Online-Festplatte, 100 FreeSMS. Jetzt kostenlos testen!