To whom it may concern:

My version of Xemacs couldn't handle the supplied wget.texi file.
This was a small problem and easy to fix.  Here are the diffs:
-----------------------------------cut-here-----------------------------------
*** doc/wget.texi~      Fri Feb  6 15:08:08 2004
--- doc/wget.texi       Fri Feb  6 15:12:51 2004
***************
*** 3037,3043 ****
  main issues, and some solutions.

  @enumerate
! @item The passwords on the command line are visible using @code{ps}.
  The best way around it is to use @code{wget -i -} and feed the @sc{url}s
  to Wget's standard input, each on a separate line, terminated by
  @kbd{C-d}.  Another workaround is to use @file{.netrc} to store
--- 3037,3044 ----
  main issues, and some solutions.

  @enumerate
! @item
! The passwords on the command line are visible using @code{ps}.
  The best way around it is to use @code{wget -i -} and feed the @sc{url}s
  to Wget's standard input, each on a separate line, terminated by
  @kbd{C-d}.  Another workaround is to use @file{.netrc} to store

If it matters, this was on HP-UX 11.0 with Xemacs 21.4.12.

Thank you very much for creating this.  It's much better than the
little Perl scripts we were using.

Ted Rodriguez-Bell
Production Quality Control, Wells Fargo Services Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 415-243-6291