OK,, here is updated

Craig

From: Hrvoje Niksic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Craig Sowadski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: wget-cvs-ifmodsince.patch
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:34:32 +0100

"Craig Sowadski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ok, I have attached a new patch that moves the local time into > http_stat. I am also sending this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for others to > try out. It seems to work great for me.

I was about to apply this patch, but noted a small problem:

> + if (opt.timestamping && request_method (req) == "GET" && hs->tml != -1)

You shouldn't compare C strings with `=='.  This kind of code will
work for the compilers that compact string literals, but that is not
guaranteed to happen.

The change is trivial, just use strcmp instead.

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200365ave/direct/01/