Keep present wget is a command line application - doubleclick on wget.exe
won't accomplish anything.
Opening a command prompt and running wget is a bit better, you'll get this
output:

wget: missing URL
Usage: wget [OPTION]... [URL]...

Try `wget --help' for more options.

Here
http://xoomer.virgilio.it/hherold/index.html#Howto
is a basic minimal starter howto.

If you don't like command line programs maybe you'll prefer to use a wrapper
like wgetgui
http://www.jensroesner.de/wgetgui/
although I really don't use it and can't comment on it.

Heiko

--
-- PREVINET S.p.A. www.previnet.it
-- Heiko Herold [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]