Dear Reader,
some may not really consider it a Bug so it is maybe
more a nice-2-have
When I try to mirror the Internetpages I develop
http://www.nachttraum.de
http://www.felixfrisch.de
wget complains that the linux complains that the file
name is to long. It is not exactly a Bug as I use cgi
with a very long argument List which cannot converted
1:1 to a valid filename. It maybe a nice to have to
have a wget switch/comandline option asking wget to
use a funktion like mktmpname to make up a filename of
it's own insteed of a uri->filename translation.
Regards,
Alexander Joerg Herrmann

=====
http://www.newart4u.com                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]