Hello.

One wget problem this time. I downloaded all in
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/
but most of the files were not downloaded because urls are
in the file
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/sidebar.js
in the following format

  FItem("Beginner's Guide to UnrealScript", "guide.htm");
  Item("Class Tree", "classtree.htm");
  Item("Download the MASSIVE all inclusive UScript Tutorial",
       "UScript Tutorial.doc");
  Item("My First Mod (Part 1)", "1stmod.html");

Could wget test each string inside the function call if the string
is a file in the directory? And then wget would continue processing
the file if it exists.

In the above example, wget would try to download additionally the
following files:
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/Beginner's Guide to UnrealScript
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/guide.htm
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/classtree.htm
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/Class Tree
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/Download the MASSIVE all inclusive UScript
Tutorial
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/UScript Tutorial.doc
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/My First Mod (Part 1)
  http://www.planetunreal.com/wod/tutorials/1stmod.html

It could be that the webserver reports "file not found" errors and
generates an error page. How to prevent that those pages are
not saved? E.g., I should not get the file "My First Mod (Part 1).html"
containing the errors.

Regards,
Juhana