On Tue, 25 May 2004, Herold Heiko wrote:

> Wget does not support NTLM auth (yet).

For the ones who feel like helping out, I have already donated (and properly
assigned copyright to FSF with papers and everything) fully working NTLM code
to the wget project (mailed privately to Hrvoje) that I'm sure everyone would
be happy if it was incorporated in the wget code base "properly".

My code - proved working in curl - is based on the wonderfully detailed notes
done by Eric Glass => http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html

I'm not motivated nor involved enough in wget to do the necessary changes
myself.

--
         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- http://daniel.haxx.se -=-