Hi all!

François just told me that it works. :)
I thought that maybe I'll should add why it does ;)
The original website sits on www.zurich-airport.com,
the info frame however is loaded from
http://www.uniqueairport.com
As wget by default only downloads pages from
the same server (which makes sense), it
will not download the info frame.
If one would like to download the complete page,
then a combination of -D and -H must be used
to allow wget to travel to different hosts.

CU
Jens

http://www.uniqueairport.com/timetable/fplan_landung_imm.asp?ID_site=1&sp=en&le=2&ID_level1=1&ID_level2=2&ID_level3=7&ID_level4=&ID_level5=&d=timetable/fplan_landung_imm.asp&u=2&t=Timetable%20visitors&br=

http://www.zurich-airport.com/ZRH/?ID_site=1&le=2&d=timetable/fplan_landung_imm.asp&sp=en&u=2&ID_level1=1&ID_level2=2&ID_level3=7&t=Timetable%20visitors&a4=94