From: Jens Rösner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 11:30 AM
To: Phil Lewis
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cannot WGet Google Search Page?

Hi Phil!

Without more info (wget's verbose or even debug output, full command
line,...) I find it hard to tell what is happening.
However, I have had very good success with wget and google.
So, some hints:
1. protect the google URL by enclosing it in "
2. remember to span (and allow only certain) hosts, otherwise, wget will
only download google pages
And lastly -but you obviously did so- think about restricting the recursion
depth.

Hope that helps a bit
Jens

--
"Sie haben neue Mails!" - Die GMX Toolbar informiert Sie beim Surfen! Jetzt
aktivieren unter http://www.gmx.net/info