Hello, list!

wget's default behavior upon encountering a 404 message is to error
out and simply not fetch that page.  It would be useful to have a
flag which, when specified would actually download the 404 message
given to wget, rather than just failing out.  I imagine that the flag
could actually take a list of return codes that would set RETROKF.
Right now I've just hacked a local copy of wget to set RETROKF in
the case of a 404, but having a flag implemented would be somewhat
useful.  Any chance of something like that making it into wget?

Thanks,
CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy        |  "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,