Hello!

I am trying to download the DVD-iso-file of Fedora Core 2 (URL:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/iso/FC2-i386-DVD.iso)
. My download stopped at around 1,7 GB (of approx. 4,1GB) because of
network problems. I fixed them and restartet the download with the -c
option of wget which worked - till it reached about 2,147,002,112 Bytes.
Then it stopps with the following message:

---cut---

-283[
                           ] -2,147,002,112   77.06K/s             wget:
progress.c:830: create_image: Zusicherung »p - bp->buffer <= bp->width« nicht erfüllt.
Abgebrochen
---cut---
"Zusicherung" means something like "assured to get" and "nicht erfüllt"
means "not fulfilled", the rest should be understandable.

As I had network problems on one of my systems, I restarted the download
on another machine. This time, the download progressed, but stopped
arounf the same size with the same error. So this does not seem like a
network problem to me, but a problem of the download process.

I am using a SuSE 9.1 distribution with wget 1.9.1.

Is there anybody who can tell me what´s wrong here and if there is a
possibility to continue the download with the files I have allready on
my hd? It would be quite annyoing to start the download again, as I have
already twice a part of the iso file (aorund 2 GB)! Thanks!

Mike