Hello, bug-wget!

1)I have remote machine with ftp. Password to ftp contains symbol '!'.
  When I try to download by wget - it fails.
  Example:
    wget 'ftp://login:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

  when ftp link is written in file - it is ok:

  wget -i file
  file: ftp://login:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

2) Is it possible to send files to remote machine? For example I have
local machine with files and want to have mirror on remote
machine. I have no access to establish wget on remote machine, but I
have ftp login and password to it with write access.
So I want to make wget to send only new files to remote machine.

Best regards,
Artem Panchenko
"I zvans" SIA
Kalnciema 40e, Riga, Latvia