Alle 18:47, marted́ 2 novembre 2004, hai scritto:
> Hello.
> Does wget have a nntp (Usenet newsgroups) support?

not at the moment.

> For example, I might want download all articles between
> numbers M and N. A date based system could be useful too.
> We just should agree how these queries are represented to
> wget.

i don't think NNTP support will be included in the wget package, at least for
now. however, i would really like to know if there is actually anyone
interested in having NNTP support in wget.

> I can dig out an old Usenet news downloader code if wget
> does not have one yet.

i wouldn't bother looking for an NNTP downloader utility. you can easily write
your own with less than 20 lines of python:

http://www.python.org/doc/2.3.4/lib/module-nntplib.html

;-)

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net