Alle 06:38, mercoledì 3 novembre 2004, Dillonco ha scritto:
> Heiko Selber wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I use wget to mirror the contents of a remote directory (containing
> > patches for SuSE Linux, if you want to know the details).
> >
> > It works quite well, but I can't find an option that makes wget remove
> > files locally that are no longer on the server.
>
> Yes, this is very annoying.
>
> I found this online:
> http://mrmt.net/linux/wget.html
> However, I have not tried it.  It is for an older version, and I have no
> experience with patches.  However, it seems amazingingly easy.  I do wonder
> why it's not implemented...
>
> Even though you kind of solved your problem, hopeful this will help someone
> (or a developer will see it and add it).

you're rigth. we should definitely merge this code in wget. does anyone of you
have the email address of the original developer? or maybe you are interested
in providing your own implementation and posting the code on the wget-patches
list?

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net