Alle 12:27, luned́ 29 novembre 2004, Oudoubah ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to download Fedora Core 3 DVD iso with wget, but after 2.1Go,
> i've a message that wget can't continue because i've reached the size
> limit for a file.  I've tried to download with konqueror, and it works.
> 'ulimit' command said: "unlimited".
>
> My config:
> - distrib: Sourcemage
> - kernel 2.6.9
> - wget 1.9.1
> - filesystem: ext3 and reiserfs 3.6
>
> Mirror for fedora core:
> ftp://ftp.proxad.net/mirrors/fedora.redhat.com/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/iso
>/FC3-i386-DVD.iso

hi oudoubah,

this is a well-known problem. at the moment there are 2 patches that add large
file support (LFS) to wget.

now that i've set up a bug tracking system for wget and updated the official
website, i can focus on LFS support. if there won't be any major problems, it
should be merged in wget cvs in 7-10 days.

--
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem...

Mauro Tortonesi

University of Ferrara - Dept. of Eng.    http://www.ing.unife.it
Institute of Human & Machine Cognition   http://www.ihmc.us
Deep Space 6 - IPv6 for Linux            http://www.deepspace6.net